Shipping Time: 15-20 Business days
Chevrolet Corvette C8 Track Series Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +12 HP and +10 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 15%
- Measured Flow: 605 CFM @ 7" H20
- Dyno-tuned lightweight 100% carbon fiber tube
- Dual 360-degree radial flow performance air filters
- Heat resistant housing that enclosed the dual air filter set up
- Housing seals to the trunk cover to protect air filters from unwanted engine heat
- Premium silicone couplings and hardware
- Large Five Layer Performance Air Filters:
- Dual 4” Flange 360-degree radial flow air filters feature our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. They provide your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air, and in most cases deliver the highest power gains of our filter media options. This media is perfect for street and/or track use. Their inverted tops make for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
Carbon Fiber Intake Tube:
Lightweight twill weave carbon fiber tube directs the filtered air from the dual air filters to the engine. It is computer designed and dyno tested to increase air flow while reducing weight and enhancing the visual appearance of the engine bay. The tube is manufactured out of 100% carbon fiber material (No fiberglass).
The dual air filters are surrounded by an open-element XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer housing that minimizes warm engine air for maximum performance. It is precisely designed and manufactured to fit perfectly into the factory mounting location. The housing connects to the factory air inlets on each side of the vehicle to capture the coolest air available. Silicone bellow couplings are used for engine movement and easy installation. All the factory harness and mounts are transferred to the back of the aFe POWER housing for a factory like installation. The radio antenna plastic melded on the factory air box is also transferred to the aFe POWER housing. The removal of the antenna from the factory air box requires two plastic melted mounting tabs to be cut off.
Seals to the Trunk Cover:
The seal trim installed on the housing edge seals to the plastic trunk cover to protect the air filters from unwanted warm engine air. This set up allows for more aggressive air intake noise while not sacrificing any performance.
Premium stainless steel clamps and flexible silicone couplings are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available.
Fitment Note on Convertible models:
This item will fit convertible models but is not recommended because the seal trim will not seal properly to the trunk cover. 58-10007R and 58-10007D is preferred for convertible models because the cover in those kits will properly seal the housing.