VEHICLE TYPE: 15-Up Dodge Charger
(Compatible with SRT Front end only)
PACKAGE: SRT Performance Package
MATERIAL: Reinforced Polypropylene
SURFACE FINISH: Glossy Black / Unpainted Flat Black
- Dodge Charger SRT Performance Front Splitter
- Dodge Charger SRT Replacement Side Skirts
- Dodge Charger SRT Performance Wickerbill Rear Spoiler
The 2015-Up Dodge Charger SRT Performance Front Splitter & Side Skirts Rocker Panel are aftermarket upgrades that improve the aerodynamics and appearance of the Charger. The 2015-Up Dodge Charger SRT Performance Front Splitter is a larger and more aggressive front splitter that extends the front fascia of the Charger. It is designed to increase downforce and reduce drag, improving the handling and stability of the vehicle at high speeds. The Front Splitter is made from high-quality reinforced polypropylene, and features a black finish.
The 2015-Up Dodge Charger SRT Replacement Side Skirts Rocker Panel is an extension of the Charger SRT's bodywork that runs along the sides of the vehicle, from the front fender to the rear wheel arch. The Side Skirts are designed to improve the aerodynamics of the vehicle by reducing air turbulence and increasing downforce. They also give the Charger SRT a more aggressive and sporty appearance. The Side Skirts Rocker Panel is made from high-quality reinforced polypropylene, such as carbon fiber or fiberglass, and features a unpainted flat black finish.
The 2015-Up Dodge Charger SRT Performance Wickerbill Rear Spoiler is a type of rear spoiler that attaches to the trunk lid of the vehicle, extending the length of the factory spoiler. The wickerbill design refers to the small vertical extension at the end of the spoiler that helps to create downforce, improving stability at high speeds.
The following steps are the installation process:
If your Charger SRT already has a factory front splitter or rocker panel, you will need to remove it before installing the new SRT Style Front Splitter or Side Skirts Rocker Panel. This may involve removing screws, clips, or bolts that hold the factory parts in place. Attach the 2015-Up Dodge Charger SRT Performance Front Splitter & Side Skirts Rocker Panel using the mounting points that were removed from the factory parts.
After placing the spoiler on the trunk lid to determine the correct placement and alignment, use tape or a marker to mark the areas where the spoiler will be attached.
4. Drill pilot holes into the trunk lid at the marked locations. Make sure the holes are the correct size and depth for the screws that will be used to attach the spoiler.
5. Apply a small amount of adhesive or sealant to the underside of the spoiler, then carefully align it with the holes in the trunk lid.
6. After installing the new front splitter or rocker panel, test fit the parts and make any necessary adjustments to ensure proper alignment.