Chevrolet Corvette C7 6.2L 3" Stainless Steel High Flow Connection Downpipe
VEHICLE TYPE: 2014-20 Corvette C7
SURFACE FINISH: Brushed Silver
MATERIAL: T-304 Stainless Steel
TYPE: High Flow Downpipe
DIAMETER: 3 Inches
Extreme Online Store is proud to introduce an all-new Stainless Steel Connection Pipes for the 2014-2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7 with a V8-6.2L engine. Designed to replace the extremely restrictive exhaust manifold, the performance Stainless Steel connection pipes are constructed of 3", 16 gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability. The high-flowing connection pipes are designed 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horsepower and torque.
- +20 HP and +19 lbs. x ft. Torque max gain
- Incorporates high-flow, 200 cell metallic catalytic converters for improved flow
- Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- 3" outlets connect directly to OE or Aftermarket Exhaust
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-Style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 3 lbs. LIGHTER than OE system
- MIG-Welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
Dual High-Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes 200 CPSI (cell per square inch) metallic high flow catalytic converters for maximum flow.
Constructed of mandrel-bent dual 3" 304 stainless steel piping.
Factory Mounting Location:
3" diameter connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations.
High-quality OE-style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface.
The performance connection pipes are designed to fit in the stock location which allows this system to fit without modification for a hassle-free installation.
This is a Race Only product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state, and federal laws. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Due to California Vehicle Code Section 27156, we are NOT Able to Ship this Item to any CA Address ( Order will be Cancelled for ALL CA Address )
- This Item is Designed for Off-Road Use ONLY - Might Cause a CEL Check Engine Light.
Browse our assortment of high-quality manufactured components and enjoy multiple styles of Corvette C7 parts in different surface finishes. With our C7 Corvette performance parts, we guarantee that your Vette is going to stand out from the rest of the crowd!